Cheetah 1.0 Improvements

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: Cheetah 1.0 Improvements
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:36:18 -0700

Mr. Rasmussen,

        Where do I find the latest version of Cheetah for use with
Pooma?

        For use with Pooma r.2.4 (not yet released), I modified
src/Utilities/i386-lock.s and modified LINUXGCC.conf file to be more
analogous to Pooma's configuration files as well as better support
specifying a different compiler.  Would you please incorporate the
i386-lock.s patch and consider making the LINUXGCC.conf changes?

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden