Accounts on chi

From: Dave Nystrom
Subject: Accounts on chi
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:38:35 -0600

Jean, Don, John and I just got our accounts on the chi machine which is an
open Compaq machine.  Don't know much about it yet.  Anyway, to get our
accounts, we filled out a web form at the following web address.  It took
about 24 hours to get our accounts because they had to be approved, I believe
by Ken Koch.  Here is the address of the web form:

www.lanl.gov/asci/access/ChiNewAccount.html

The form takes just a very short time to fill out.  Could you guys fill out
this form so you can get your account?  Let us know if you run into
problems.  I think it would be good to get up and running on chi as soon as
possible.  For your section on connection/relation to ASCI, be sure to say
that you are supporting Pooma 2 for the Blanca ASCI Project.

--
Dave Nystrom                    email: address@hidden
LANL X-3                        phone: 505-667-7913     fax: 505-665-3046