Re: [pooma-dev] Accounts on chi

From: Dave Nystrom
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] Accounts on chi
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:22:52 -0600

Gabriel Dos Reis writes:
 > Dave Nystrom <address@hidden> writes:
 >
 > | Jean, Don, John and I just got our accounts on the chi machine which is an
 > | open Compaq machine.  Don't know much about it yet.  Anyway, to get our
 > | accounts, we filled out a web form at the following web address.  It took
 > | about 24 hours to get our accounts because they had to be approved, I
 > believe
 > | by Ken Koch.  Here is the address of the web form:
 > |
 > | www.lanl.gov/asci/access/ChiNewAccount.html
 > |
 > | The form takes just a very short time to fill out.  Could you guys fill out
 > | this form so you can get your account?  Let us know if you run into
 > | problems.  I think it would be good to get up and running on chi as soon as
 > | possible.  For your section on connection/relation to ASCI, be sure to say
 > | that you are supporting Pooma 2 for the Blanca ASCI Project.
 >
 > Hi,
 >
 > I'm new to this project.
 >
 > Am I wrong in assuming that I'm not qualified for the above?
 >
 > Thanks,
 >
 > -- Gaby
 > CodeSourcery, LLC                       http://www.codesourcery.com

Hi Gaby,

I would assume that that is up to Mark Mitchell and I would assume that he
would want you to have an account.  It may take a little longer for you to
get set up since there is some paperwork that needs to be filled out that the
others have gotten filled out that you have not.  Anyway, I would check with
Mark to see how he wants you to proceed on this.

--
Dave Nystrom                    email: address@hidden
LANL X-3                        phone: 505-667-7913     fax: 505-665-3046