RE: [pooma-dev] RFA: Tiny Changes to tests/makefile's

From: Julian C. Cummings
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] RFA: Tiny Changes to tests/makefile's
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:21:13 -0700

Jeffrey,

These changes appear OK to me, although I'm a bit
confused because it looks like some of the "run"
targets don't actually run the tests but just build
them.  Is that what you intended?  Anyway, making
these targets have more uniform behavior for the
purposes of regression testing is a good thing.

Julian C.