Re: [pooma-dev] Compilation problem with gcc-3.0

From: Dave Nystrom
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] Compilation problem with gcc-3.0
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:48:28 -0600

Mark Zander writes:
 > Please stop by my office some time so we can finish hashing this out. Even
 > though an improved compiler will compile this awkward construct, the
 > compiler features are available such that we can eliminate the awkward
 > construct altogether.

Hi Mark,

John and I will be happy to accept whatever decision that you and Sid work
out.  I am leaving soon - July 7 - for a month of vacation back on the east
coast i.e. a family reunion and so am scrambling to get things done for John,
Jean and Don that they need done before I leave.

--
Dave Nystrom                    email: address@hidden
LANL X-3                        phone: 505-667-7913     fax: 505-665-3046