Re: [pooma-dev] FFT

From: Gasper Tkacik
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] FFT
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 10:33:50 -0500

Hi Guenther!

Thank you for the advice. I took a look at the code. However, I somehow cannot get the correct results when I use Real-to-Complex transform (rfftw) on 2D arrays. Is it possible that this is so because the algorithm does in-place transform and lays out the values in the half-complex packing? Has this been tested on rfftw or has it only been tested with complex-to-complex stuff? I am afraid to use complex because of the overhead.

Best regards, Gasper.