Re: [pooma-dev] POOMA Namespace Pollution

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] POOMA Namespace Pollution
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:07:15 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Hendrik Belitz wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I want to use POOMA inside my project. But POOMA defines some structs with
> names that collide with other libraries I use. Is there an simple way to
> create a seperate namespace for the POOMA lib?

namespace Pooma {
  #include "Pooma/Pooma.h"
}

but maybe you need to change the namespace name to something else than
Pooma, as I dont know, if Pooma::Pooma::XXX works.

You can also mark the colliding names inside the sources with namespace
Pooma. But I really suspect internal Pooma is not namespace clean.

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>