Re: [pooma-dev] Geometries

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] Geometries
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:04:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Roman Krylov wrote:

> Hi.
> I've downloaded src tree from cvs and found that
> <pooma_root>/src/Geometry is empty.
> I think it should contain DiscreteGeometry.h and something else.
> Anyone knows where can I get it?

Geometry/ is no longer with the new Field representation.  For equivalent
stuff look into Field/Mesh/.  Note that Particle-Field interaction does
not work in CVS due to lack of conversion to Field r2 in these area.  Same
happened (not) for some of the Field examples/benchmarks.

If you update with 'cvs update -P' you get empty directories automatically
removed by CVS, so they don't distress you ;)

Hope this helps,
Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>