Re: [Freepooma-devel] How To Checkout FreePOOMA From CVS

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [Freepooma-devel] How To Checkout FreePOOMA From CVS
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:10:04 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 address@hidden wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> I'd like to be able to check out FreePOOMA from the cvs repository.  How
> do I do that?  It was not clear to me if I need to be a member of the
> project when I studied the home page.  Also, it was not clear to me how
> I become a member if that is required.

You do not have to be a project member to check out FreePOOMA from the
cvs, but only to check in changes.  To check out the cvs repository,
do

export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/freepooma co freepooma

I'll update the webpages to mention this.

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>