[Freepooma-devel] Efficiently replicating slices?

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: [Freepooma-devel] Efficiently replicating slices?
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:49:49 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

I'm searching for a way to copy a slice (n, 0:16, 0:16) to
multiple consecutive other slices (m:m+k, 0:16, 0:16).  Currently
I use a loop to generate k iterates copying the slice to one
position at a time.  This is slow -- is there a way to do this
in one iterate?  I tried using a range with stride zero as the
source, but this breaks in interesting ways during patch intersection
(obviously).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>