[FR-devel] FR-cvsevents in place

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [FR-devel] FR-cvsevents in place
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:31:44 +0100

To all FR developers,

I have modified the FR CVS repo so that all changes committed to the CVS repo are sent to the FR-cvsevents mailing list. It is a very convenient to keep up to date with the on-going changes. The email tells you what files were modified , by whom and why and above all there is a link to the viewcvs script that shows you a colored diff output from the previous version. Very useful.

To receive the CVS commit messages you must subscribe to the FR-cvsevents mailing list. To do so go to :

http://savannah.gnu.org/mail/admin/?group_id=880

I also remind you that all FR developers should create their own login on savannah (https://savannah.gnu.org/account/register.php) and tell me or Curt Hibbs about your login name when you are done. Knowing your login name we'll add you to the FR project members on Savannah.

Have fun!

Laurent