[FR-devel] Introduction

From: Martin Larsen
Subject: [FR-devel] Introduction
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:00:49 +0200

Hi everyone,

  Laurent Julliard wrote:

>  It is a tradition on this ML for new
>  comers to introduce themselves so that we know each other better.

So I'd better introduce myself.

I'm 24 years old and lives in Horsens, Denmark. I'm working as a Lotus
Notes/Domino, Java and PHP developer. Besides that I'm studying in my
spare time to improve my OO development skills.

I'm very new to Ruby but not a newbie to programming in general, so
hopefully I'll catch up fast.

I just stumbled upon your project this morning and think it sounds
very exciting. I have never participated in a open source project
before, but hope my skills may be useful.

I understand that the projects is still in it's youth which I hope
will give me an opportunity to get familiar with the codebase before
it gets too big and complicated.

As I'm not very familiar with the project (yet) I really have no
specific area I want to work with, so I guess I'll start with monitoring
this list, improving my ruby-skills, test, fix and improve whatever I
can. Besides that you are of course more than welcome to ask for help.

Happy hacking,
Martin Larsen

This message is spell-proofed. Any spelling mistakes is introduced
during transfer. :-)