Re: [FR-devel] Newbie to freeride.

From: Yohanes Santoso
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Newbie to freeride.
Date: 06 May 2002 18:57:28 -0700

"Curt Hibbs" <address@hidden> writes:

> This sounds like it would be a replacement for the Scintilla code-editing
> control that we are using.

Ops. Sorry I didn't know about Scintilla control. My rant up there
(snipped) was based on the code on the cvs. The cvs code I downloaded
has only the freebus component plus several plugins. Perhaps I
downloaded the wrong version?

> complement the existing Scintilla-based plugin.

Hahaha, looking at the archive, now I understand why Scintilla was
being discussed; freeride uses it. I thought the Scintilla discussion
was for comparison purposes only.

> At best, this might be great and wonderful, and at worst it could be a
> needless duplication of effort. No judgments here -- I just have no idea (I

Thus, I'll take a good look at Scintially. Sorry for the confusion.

YS.