Re: [FR-devel] Re: Brainstorming on FreeRIDE debugger

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Re: Brainstorming on FreeRIDE debugger
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 13:26:31 +0200

Alun,

Thanks for the feedback. This is exactly what I expect from people on this list: They should tell us about their various experiences with various IDE and then we'll try and see what are the best things in each of them.

For instance, what I described myself is partly derived from what I have seen in the IntelliJ idea Java IDE which mahy people on the list consider as a good one.

Let's keep the conversation going.

Laurent