Re: [FR-devel] FXIrb (was: IRB plugin)

From: NISHIO Mizuho
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] FXIrb (was: IRB plugin)
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 01:14:10 +0900

Gilles Filippini wrote:

I've been myself working on a kind of FXIrb widget. While it uses
FXScintilla, I think FXText should actually be sufficient.
I still have to clean the code here and there then I'll send it to the
list so we could share our views.

The difference between your FXIrb and my IRBWrapper is
the fact that IRBWrapper doesn't use $stdout.
If  we use irb on FreeRIDE, this difference is important.

--
NISHIO Mizuho
e-mail address@hidden