Re: [FR-devel] Misc points about file organization

From: NISHIO Mizuho
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Misc points about file organization
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 01:07:46 +0900

Laurent Julliard wrote:

I'm currently trying to develop a very preliminary version of the Debugger plugin and I have a couple questions about file organization:

First I have created a Debugger subdirectory in plugins where one can find Debugger.rb and plugin.xml. So far, so good.

Now I have a DebuggerRenderFox.rb file as well. Shall I place it in plugins/System_GuiRender or shall I rather keep it in plugins/Debugger as well. I am tempted to say that all the things that belongs to a plugin should go under the plugins subdirectory.

Is it possible to create the debugger plugin without DebuggerRenderFox.rb?
In my opinion, the debugger plugin should be indepedent of GUI framework,
and the FreeRIDE GUI framework should provide the functionality to achieve it.

Curt, what idea do you have about FreeRIDE GUI framework ?

--
NISHIO Mizuho
e-mail address@hidden