RE: [FR-devel] Misc points about file organization

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Misc points about file organization
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:22:27 -0700

NISHIO Mizuho wrote:

> Is it possible to create the debugger plugin without DebuggerRenderFox.rb?
> In my opinion, the debugger plugin should be indepedent of GUI framework,
> and the FreeRIDE GUI framework should provide the functionality to
> achieve it.

Certainly its possible, and would probably be the way to go certain types of
rendering (like, for example, a text-mode, command-line based interface).

But, the main thing I would personally be interested in seeing is a debugger
interface that is integrated with the editing pane. This is the way that
most high-end IDE's work.

Curt