Re: [FR-devel] Misc points about file organization

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Misc points about file organization
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 21:07:13 +0200

NISHIO Mizuho wrote:

Is it possible to create the debugger plugin without DebuggerRenderFox.rb?
In my opinion, the debugger plugin should be indepedent of GUI framework,
and the FreeRIDE GUI framework should provide the functionality to achieve it.

The Debugger has all its logic in it and the DebuggerRenderFox.rb file is just here to turn this into something visual. Replace DebuggerRenderFox.rb with DebuggerRenderQt or DebuggerRenderGtk or whatever and it'll work equally well. At least this is the idea... we'll see how the implementation goes :-)

Laurent