Re: [FR-devel] ANNOUNCE: FXScintilla 1.46.2

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] ANNOUNCE: FXScintilla 1.46.2
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 21:12:43 +0200

Curt Hibbs wrote:
Rich, you might want to seriously consider Gentoo linux -- I've been very
impressed:

        http://www.gentoo.org/index-about.html

Curt

My 10 years experience with Linux has learned me a couple of things if you really want to make your life easy

- use an RPM based distribution because this is by far the most popular packaging system - use RedHat or a RedHat derivative (like Mandrake) because it has a large user base.

I have nothing against Gentoo linux, it's proibably a good distro from what I have seen. I have been using Mandrake for 6 years and it is good compromise between up to date packages and stability

Just my personal opinion

Laurent