RE: [FR-devel] Misc points about file organization

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Misc points about file organization
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:10:15 -0400

I think that as you develop any plugin, its likely that it will start
out visual, and then as its functionality is better understood it may be
refactored into several plugins some of which may be abstracted for
reuse.  This is similar to what Curt has done with Fox and the main
GUI...although he spent quite of bit of time up front on thinking
through abstractions.

Regards,

Rich

we'll