RE: [FR-devel] Mandrake issue.

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Mandrake issue.
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:41:48 -0400

Downgraded to fox.0.11...actually, this is a new OS (Mandrake) that I
installed the RPMS you recommended:

libfox0-1.0.11-3mdk.i586.rpm
libfox0-devel-1.0.11-3mdk.i586.rpm

...just for sanity's sake I installed:

fox-example-apps-1.0.11-3mdk.i586.rpm

and ran the calculator example...so fox is installed right.

I also installed your

fxscintilla-1.46.2-1.i586.rpm
fxscintilla-devel-1.46.2-1.i586.rpm

And then built FXRuby with FXScintilla support.  That build process
worked just dandy...and it installed:

/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.7/i686-linux/fox.so

as well as the .rb files...everything appears to be in place.

I also performed an ldd on fox.so, and checked to make sure all those
files were present...and they are (also checked libcrypto.so.0).

-rich