[FR-devel] speaking of icons

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [FR-devel] speaking of icons
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:25:10 +0200

Some of you may have noticed that the icons I have used in the alpha-- version of the FR debugger comes from the IntelliJ IDEA Java IDE. This is a commercial product and if we keep using these icons we'll have to ask permission for that.

Do you think I should go and ask for permission or do you other icon set that we could use for our Ruby IDE. Any pointer is appreciated.

One of the advantage of using the IDEA icons is that this IDE is very popular and a lot of people knows them already.

Comments welcome

Laurent