RE: [FR-devel] NilRenderer Check in to CVS

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] NilRenderer Check in to CVS
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:55:08 -0700

Funny you should ask... it was only about 30 minutes ago that I finally got a working full-debug build of Ruby, FOX, FXRuby, and FXScintilla. When I ran into problems I sent an email off to Lyle, but after a couple days with no response I finally decided I better figure it out myself.

So, the bad news is that I don't yet know what the problem is. But the good news is that I finally have a setup in which I can debug it. Of course, I will keep you (and everyone else) posted.

Curt