RE: [FR-devel] Win32 problem

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Win32 problem
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:45:29 -0700

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Curt

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden Behalf Of Rich
Kilmer
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 8:47 PM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [FR-devel] Win32 problem

Curt.just a note.  I found this guy's site on ruby-lang a while ago:

http://www.ruby-lang.org/~usa/

If you look at the tmp directory you will see patches he is creating that
solve problems for ruby on win32.  From what seems to be happening on the
cvs repository, his stuff is making it in there.he is actively committing
changes to the head 1.7.2.

See:

http://www.ruby-lang.org/~knu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ruby/win32/

This is his contact information drawn from the changlog:

NAKAMURA Usaku <address@hidden>

Hope this helps (maybe he will answer your questions)

Regards,

-rich