[FR-devel] Unit Testing

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: [FR-devel] Unit Testing
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:39:24 -0400

All,

Right now we include rubyunit in our "redist" directory.  I was thinking
that it may be better to switch to test::unit instead since this is the
future (and present) ruby testing package (all rubyunit devt is now
focused on test::unit).

URL of package here:

http://testunit.talbott.ws/

The reason for this is I am going to embark on unit tests for FreeBASE
and I want to write them against what will be (and is now) the standard.
Also, I want to switch the utest_databus unit tests over to test::unit.

Thoughts?

-Rich