Re: [FR-devel] Unit Testing

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Unit Testing
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:03:40 +0200

Rich Kilmer wrote:
All,

Right now we include rubyunit in our "redist" directory.  I was thinking
that it may be better to switch to test::unit instead since this is the
future (and present) ruby testing package (all rubyunit devt is now
focused on test::unit).
URL of package here:

http://testunit.talbott.ws/

The reason for this is I am going to embark on unit tests for FreeBASE
and I want to write them against what will be (and is now) the standard.
Also, I want to switch the utest_databus unit tests over to test::unit.

Thoughts?

No objection. I think it is a better choice than runit. Let me know when you want me to import the latest version of testunit in redist and remove runbyunit.

On a totally different subject you did not answer my message where I suggested that if you are going to release freebase in an independant manner we could also move your latest release of freebase in redist and remove from the top directory of the freeride CVS repo. What do you think ?

Laurent