RE: [FR-devel] source browser

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] source browser
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:30:13 -0700

I'm not ignoring this, I'm just trying to meet a very tight deadline, and I
probably won't be able to look at this (or think about this) in any detail
until tomorrow.

One thing I can say, is that the output of bison (the c-based parser/lexer)
would, in fact compile into a dll/so, but it looked like rest of ripper was
all ruby.

Curt