Re: [FR-devel] Major Scintilla integration change

From: Richard Kilmer
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Major Scintilla integration change
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 08:01:26 -0400

Curt,

http://www.infoether.com/ruby/freeride/scintilla_doc.tar.gz

...has the rdoc for scintilla (unzips into a  scintilla_doc directory)

-rich

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 05:10  AM, Curt Hibbs wrote:

Richard Kilmer wrote:

All,

I made a significant change to the FXScintilla/scintilla API.  It now
generates underscore_methods instead of CamelCase.  This is more the
Ruby-way and is there to facilitate direct usage (surfacing the
Scintilla API to plugin writers instead of going through the editpane
API).  This also brings us up to date with fxscintilla 1.51.  Please
check this code out and make sure it does not break on Linux (I will
test Windows).  I just wanted to check this in because it was a fair
bit of work.

The best way to look at the new API is to look at the file:

freeride/plugins/rubyide_fox_gui/fxscintilla/scintilla_wrapper.rb

Also, you can now generate rdoc from this file (it includes the
comments found in the original scintilla.iface file but in rdoc format.

Good work, Rich!

I'll see if I get can get the rdoc integrated into the wiki-based
documetation.

Curt