[FR-devel] ...and in other news...code folding now works in FreeRIDE!

From: Richard Kilmer
Subject: [FR-devel] ...and in other news...code folding now works in FreeRIDE!
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 09:40:15 -0400

Man this was a pain...but you can now fold code in FreeRIDE. Folding works along indent levels in Ruby under Scintilla (ie. not of code lexing/parsing).

There are now three left margins in the editpane:

       1           2          3
[line numbers][breakpoint][folding]

We may want to update the colors in the margins to differentiate them.

I enabled simple autoindentation that just keeps a line at the previous indent level of that line before it.

I found a couple of bugs in the scintilla code and fixed them too.

Best,

Rich