freetype

FT_Render_Glyph() and the usage of the stack for embeded software.

From: Guy
Subject: FT_Render_Glyph() and the usage of the stack for embeded software.
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 07:45:46 -0400

Greetings,

I'm developing an EPub Reader application for an ESP32 (with ESP-IDF)
based eInk device (InkPlate-6 by e-Radionica). I managed to get
FreeType v2.10.4 compiled and I'm using it to read ttf, otf and fonts.
It works well.

The FT_Render_Glyph() requires a (relatively) good amount of stack
space to process glyphs (in the order of 30K). Is there any way that
would allow Ft_Render_Glyph() to use more heap instead?

Thanks!
Guy