fsf-community-team

Re: [fsf-community-team] !!! An intro to the wiki, and an initial team

From: Marcel Ribeiro Dantas http://ribeirodantas.com.br/marcel
Subject: Re: [fsf-community-team] !!! An intro to the wiki, and an initial team project.
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:10:40 -0300

Hi,

keep the thread names as it has been sent, would help too.

Best regards,

2009/12/12 mh <address@hidden>
Hello Holmes,

A digest option for this list would be nice.

mike

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki?title=List_of_important_news_sites&action="">

--
Marcel Ribeiro Dantas,
marcel at

http://code.google.com/p/dtool

Projeto Software Livre - Rio Grande do Norte
Grupo de Usuários Slackware - Rio Grande do Norte

Jabber: vuln at jabber.org
AIM: vulnslackbr
GNU/Linux User nro. #440985