fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] dynamically growing activists list

From: Reid Ellis
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] dynamically growing activists list
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:42:33 -0500

Mirko Lindner wrote:
So how about everybody stating his/her name, current location maybe profession and in what way /he/she could support a Free Software Movement in Canada

        Name: Reid Ellis

        Location: Toronto

        Profession: Mac developer since 1986

        How would I support Free Software?
        - writing it
        - donating to a charitable FSFC

I worked for a year and a half on the Chandler Project <http://chandlerproject.org >, which was Free Software at first. When a decision was being made about licensing, I enlisted some support from the FSF to keep Chandler Free. It ended up adopting the Apache license, the Freedom of which I am unclear on.

I'm basically a big techno-geek-nerd. Blog at <http://rae.tnir.org>.

Reid