fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] Ping

From: Russell McOrmond
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] Ping
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:43:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009, David Henry wrote:

And of course, if there is a fsf.ca hat, I'll buy one. <grin>

Hopefully we'll have something useful on an fsf.ca website other than a placeholder before we do that ;-)

Currently the fsf.ca and fsfc.ca domain names are kept so that they are available when a group forms, and don't get grabbed up by someone else.

 Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
 rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
 http://digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/     http://KillBillC61.ca

  manufacturers, can pry control over my camcorder, computer,
  home theatre, or portable media player from my cold dead hands!"