fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Representative Required!

From: xjun
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Representative Required!
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:58:12 -0500

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr.Xiao Jun,managinig director of HUAMAO ARTS AND CRAFTS Import./Export.
Corp.(HMARTS) we are a group of business men who deal on Art and Craft and
export into the Canada/America and Europe. We are searching for representatives
who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the
Canada/America and Europe as well as making payments through you to us.Please
if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.
Please contact us for more information.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate
your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in
Canada/America and Europe Please if you are interested forward to us your phone
number/fax and your full contact address.

Thanks In advance
Managing Director,
Mr.Xiao Jun

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site fracks.com
- http://fracks.com