fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Attension.......Contact Needed

From: susansoludo
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Attension.......Contact Needed
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:23:47 +0100

Good morning,

My name is Susan Soludo a daughter to the present D.C.O (Director of currency
Operations)Central Bank of Nigeria.My father has just deposited US$7.9 Million
in two truck boxes in my name in a security company here in Nigeria.This
funds I intend to ship it to your country so that I will come over and then
invest this money in real estate.

To be frank and brief,the funds with which i intend to carry out my
proposed investments in your country is in a coded security company and
i need your assistance to act as the recipent of this two truck boxes which
will be shiped to your country, you will have to bank it in a convenient
bank account before we can put the funds into use in your country.The total
money to be Shiped in two truck boxes is US$7.9 Million, of which your share
shall be 20% if you agree to stand in as the recipent of the truck boxes
before the security company and to assist in the Shipment.

As soon as shipment is effected, and the two truck boxes mentioned above
is successfully Shiped , i intend to use my own share in acquiring some
estates in your country. For this too you shall also serve as my agent.
If you agree to this,Forward to me the following information:

1.Your personal telephone number for easy communication
2. Your personal fax number
3.your contact address

You are requested to communicate your acceptance of this proposal
through my above stated email address after which we shall discuss
in details the modalities for seeing this transaction through.
Your assistance is really required in getting this boxes shiped
as soon as possible.I would also want you to keep this secret as the
security company do not know that the boxes contains, money rather
than valuable documents and art work of my late gran pa.
All you need to tell them is that you want the boxes which miss Susan Soludo
deposited with them as personal effect to be shipped to your home as soon
as possible.

I dont want my dad to know about this,I am contacting you to assist
me because my father has ordered my bank manager to watch my bank
account and monitor its transaction so that i may not touch that
which he deposited in my name.I want you to know that only my father
and myself knows about this money,which he moved from the national
tresury as he is the present D.C.O Central Bank of Nigeria.I tell you all
this in confidence so that you can understand the origin of this
large sums.I have all legal claims (paperwork) to see this transaction
through.According
to my Attorney this is legal and I have the right of claim.So be rest assured
that this is without risk or danger and above all legal.

Your respound will be highly appreciated.

Miss Susan Soludo.