Re: [Fsfe-uk] Patent article for review

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Patent article for review
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:51:07 +0100

I mailed off a revised copy of the article incorporating the
majority of the suggestions.  I hope the journalist has
time to update the magazine.

Meanwhile, now that I'm happy with the article, I'm going to
look around for other publications that might print it (or
a mutant child of it).

Thanks to Nick Hill, Chris Croughton, and Richard Smedley for
advice on the article.  I'll put the updated version online
at http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/docs/electronics_weekly.txt
this evening when I have longer access to the internet.

Ciaran O'Riordan