Re: [Fsfe-uk] Article for LinuxFormat

From: PFJ
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Article for LinuxFormat
Date: 30 May 2003 09:59:57 +0100

Hi,

> > Does anyone have any links to articles (or the such) for schools and the
> > cost of the tie in?
>
> I have most of that information as we sell both M$ and free systems in
> schools (obviously trying to get more over to free but it can be a bit
> counter-productive with some) If you let me know what you want I can
> send it.

Startup, maintainance and support costs. The machines don't really
matter in the comparisons (except for the (approx) 80 quid for the OEM
licence folks are unaware of).

Oh, and any other costs would be useful ;-)

TTFN

Paul

P.S. Ian, did you get my email earlier this morning?

--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control