gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] FAQ adding

From: Guilhem BONNEFILLE
Subject: [Gforge-devel] FAQ adding
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:29:11 +0100

Hi,

I've just discovered GForge project, and I have a question that could be
added in the FAQ:
Is GForge a monolithic sofware or a modular one?

In more words, I want to know if it's possible to install (in an admin
view, for ALL projects) only SOME fonctionnalities:
- CVS (and cvsweb),
- no forum,
- no survey,
- task managment (with gant view),
- etc.
(ie a ligth version)

In my office, we have yet some tools and some features are really
useless.

Regards,
--
 Guilhem BONNEFILLE -=*=- Ingenieur Etude et Developpement
-= Communications & Systems -=*=- Systemes d'Information =-