gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] new xdocs

From: SPISSER REINHARD
Subject: [Gforge-devel] new xdocs
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:13:40 +0100

I've just commited some new xdocs to the repository.

The new docs are all in the contributions folder and describe shortly how to
contribute to the project.

I'd like that Tim and/or other contributors give a look to the docs and give a
feedback. They are far from complete, of course.

I admit that I don't know exactly what to write in the contribution guide. I
started writing something only because I found it useful to have some short
introduction to the coding and templating sections.

Any feedback is appreciated

Reinhard