gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] Task 52: Audit complete.

From: Ryan T. Sammartino
Subject: [Gforge-devel] Task 52: Audit complete.
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:59:49 -0800

Task 52: Audit to make sure we escape special characters before they go
into the database is complete, except for writing a script that will
update current databases.

Of course, I may have missed something, so please keep an eye out on all
INSERTS and UPDATES to the database that strings from the user that will
be displayed are being escaped.

Also, going forward, make sure you keep the above in mind.

--
Ryan T. Sammartino
http://members.shaw.ca/ryants/