gforge-devel

Re: [Gforge-devel] Task 52: Audit complete.

From: Ryan T. Sammartino
Subject: Re: [Gforge-devel] Task 52: Audit complete.
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:57:05 -0800

On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 05:59:49PM -0800, Ryan T. Sammartino wrote:
> Task 52: Audit to make sure we escape special characters before they go
> into the database is complete, except for writing a script that will
> update current databases.

Hmm... a script to update stuff currently in the database would turn
things that happened to be properly escaped into escaped-escaped
things... e.g. if  <foo is in there, escaping that will yield
<foo, which isn't good.

I think I'm just going to leave well enough alone, and mark task 52
closed.  Objections?  (Qui tacet consentiret!)

--
Ryan T. Sammartino
http://members.shaw.ca/ryants/