gforge-devel

Re: [Gforge-devel] address@hidden: patch]

From: Ryan T. Sammartino
Subject: Re: [Gforge-devel] address@hidden: patch]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:04:18 -0800

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 06:07:34PM -0800, Ryan T. Sammartino wrote:
> In fact a PERFORM in 7.3 needs to return one single datum too:
>
> That's from pl_exec.c in 7.3.1, so I guess this fix is needed for all
> versions.
>
> I will commit a 20030122.sql with the fix as soon as I do some thorough
> testing on it.

Well, I've been trying and trying and can't seem to get the bug to
trigger, which is starting to make me think it was something particular
about my setup at work... I'll investigate there tomorrow and will hold
off committing this until I can get a definite idea of what the problem
really is.

Keep this patch in mind though if we ever get a support request or post
about an error saying "query returned more than one column".

--
Ryan T. Sammartino
http://members.shaw.ca/ryants/