gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-230 ] Savannah theme problems

From: noreply
Subject: [Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-230 ] Savannah theme problems
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:03:37 -0600

Bugs item #230, was opened at 2003-02-16 19:03
You can respond by visiting:
http://gforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105&aid=230&group_id=1

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When using any of the Savannah themes, certain
menuitems will disappear from the menu.  I looked at
the generated HTML and the <a ...> and the image for
the ">" is there but the text is missing.  I looked at
savannah/menu.php and there is no obvious reason for
this unless $Language is not returning the text under
certain condition.

You can see this by doing the following:

1. Set your theme to "Savannah Original"
2. Go to the main page.

You should notice that the "Hosted Projects List" item
has disappeared.  If you are a site admin, the *entire*
site admin menu disappears!

Anyway, this is no good.  I _love_ the savannah theme
and would have made it my $sys_theme if it weren't for
these inconsistancies.