gforge-devel

Re: [Gforge-devel] address@hidden: [Gforge-commits] Commit info]

From: Tim Perdue
Subject: Re: [Gforge-devel] address@hidden: [Gforge-commits] Commit info]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:43:28 -0600

Roland Mas wrote:

Could we go back to the way things were before this change?
Resubmit the .pngs? Please?

  If future releases don't leave them out, sure :-)

I don't understand why the deb package is dependent on my tarball and/or why you would need all the old dusty savannah themes in order to build your deb.

Having .uu files in CVS is a headache for 99% of the people using it. There is surely some other fix for this.

Tim