gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Patches-235 ] Redhat CVS and User maintenance s

From: noreply
Subject: [Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Patches-235 ] Redhat CVS and User maintenance scripts
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:54:11 -0600

You can respond by visiting:
http://gforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=106&aid=235&group_id=1

Category: Account Maintenance
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This script is written completly in PHP as requested.
It works under a one assumptions.  All active groups
get a cvs repository.  The main root to the cvs tree is
set to /cvsroot if you want it to be somewhere else
just change maincvsroot at the top of the script to
where you want it.

To run

./cvs.php

And provoded php is located at /usr/bin/php like my
default Redhat 8, it will go.

There are some incomplete parts in the script.  I have
labeled them in the script.  I need to chmod the
directory (repository that is created) so when people
import modules and files they are created with the
correct group.  I still need to learn how to do this.

Other than that it is working for me.  The only error
checking besides failing on mkdir is to not create
duplicate directories, so if a group already has

/cvsroot/group

it will be skipped.  I will hopefully fix this when I
read the man page on chmod.  If anything is missing
please tell me.