gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-260 ] Error in $sys_themeroot

From: noreply
Subject: [Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-260 ] Error in $sys_themeroot
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:31:20 -0600

Bugs item #260, was opened at 2003-03-16 08:31
You can respond by visiting:
http://gforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105&aid=260&group_id=1

Category: SiteWide
Group: v3.0beta1

Initial Comment:
A fresh installation of 3.0b1 seems to reveal an
incorrect path (missing a "/") in the file
www/include/pre.php

When initially launched, the path to the themes is
missing the slash and generates an error.  It seems to
be a problem with $sys_themeroot but I have not yet
found where the path is specified.

The specific line that generates the error is on or
about line 119 of pre.php

require_once($sys_themeroot.$sys_theme.'/Theme.class');

I am not sure if this is a code defect or a defect in
the installation instructions.  I installed according
to the manual on a fresh RH 8.0 install.