gforth

Android: crash on external keyboard change

From: Ethan Gardener
Subject: Android: crash on external keyboard change
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 13:45:04 +0100

Gforth almost always crashes when an external keyboard is connected or
disconnected. This applies to both Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It's especially
a nuisance with my bluetooth keyboard which disconnects frequently for
power-saving. If the message, "files unpacked, restart gforth" was present
before the crash, it will be present on restarting too.

Android versions: 7.0, 6.0.1

Gforth versions: 0.7.9_20200716 and previous. It has been happening for as long
as I've been using Gforth on Android. I'm sorry for not reporting it before.