gforth

Re: Crash with local variables and EXIT

From: Bernd Paysan
Subject: Re: Crash with local variables and EXIT
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 18:57:45 +0200

Am Sonntag, 1. August 2021, 18:39:40 CEST schrieb Anton Ertl:
> Looks like a bug in locals handling to me.  I'll look into it.

Doesn't need the ?EXIT

: test 1 { var } 2 { var } ;

simple-see test
$7FB34AFF6FF8 lit
$7FB34AFF7000 #1
$7FB34AFF7008 >l
$7FB34AFF7010 lit
$7FB34AFF7018 #2
$7FB34AFF7020 #16
$7FB34AFF7028 >l
$7FB34AFF7030 lp+2
$7FB34AFF7038 ;s ok

Crashes only in gforth-itc, though.

This was created with gforth-itc, which does not do constant folding, so the
#16 happens after the lit #2.  If you turn off WARNINGS, the problem
disappears, so it must be a warning problem.

--
Bernd Paysan
net2o id: kQusJzA;7*?t=uy@X}1GWr!+0qqp_Cn176t4(dQ*