gforth

Re: Crash with local variables and EXIT

From: Bernd Paysan
Subject: Re: Crash with local variables and EXIT
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 22:55:48 +0200

Am Sonntag, 1. August 2021, 22:44:26 CEST schrieb Bernd Paysan:
> Am Sonntag, 1. August 2021, 19:10:54 CEST schrieb Anton Ertl:
> > > If you turn off WARNINGS, the problem
> > > disappears, so it must be a warning problem.
> >
> > Very strange.
>
> My current working theory is that reset-dpp is called somewhere within the
> warning mechanism.

Ok, it's not reset-dpp, it's set-section, which also changes dpp.  We use set-
section in addr>view, to figure out where the view field is (actually, we
iterate over all sections), and this is needed in the redefined warning.

So iterating over all sections now saves dpp before doing the iteration and
restores it at the end.

Fixed in current git.

--
Bernd Paysan