[glob2-devel] Turret behaviour improved

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Turret behaviour improved
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:06:23 +0200

Hello,

Cyrille and I have improved turret behaviour. I also added commens to the
code :-). Turrets now have priorities so that they first attack warriors,
then explorers, then buildings. For a given type, the danger of the unit (the
attack strength of warrior) and the probability to hit are taken into account
to decide who is the target.

This breaks net game compatibility between CVS and alpha8, so I bumped net
version number